Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NHBPM Day 26 ~ Veggie Tales Wisdom

From Bread and Roses during National Health Blog Post Month

When my daughter was little and we first discovered veggie tales, I made several adult friends (who didn't have kids) sit down and watch some of the songs with me. 

I was just going to post a few for levity as a follow up to yesterday's muppets videos, but when I got back to my internet and could post, lobster quotes had a zinger that fit the first one:

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature..Life is either a daring adventure or nothing~Helen Keller  (from Nov. 22)
The thing we fear we bring to pass~Elbert Hubbard



At some point in your life if you're lucky you throw practicality to the wind and start living~Erma Bombeck
Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries-Corita Kent

Nothing under the sun is ever accidental~Gotthold Lessing


This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J
I am also participating in my Turtle Medicine Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment