Saturday, November 12, 2011

NHBPM Day 12 ~ How to be a duck, to be continued


Teach a class. What’s something that you’re uniquely great at and could teach a class on? Write the tutorial in a blog post. Bonus points for images, links to resources, and video.

I can't give a full lesson today, but I'll share some pictures as a teaser.  We had a service unit campout for girlscouts last night.  I came home and unpacked, then packed for a trip to DC.  Staying up later than this to type would be a mistake.

I did find some of the photos I wanted to share, though.  Monitoring Harlequin ducks was one of my favorite parts of my job.  This poster (I made this for posting at all of our river access sites and certain trailheads) give a little bit of the why's and the what-to-look-for's, followed by some pictures from a fairly eventful five minutes of survey the summer before last (between Bell's palsy and CFS diagnosis).










This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J
I am also participating in my Bread and Roses Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment