Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Older trinkets....day 2 of health blog month

I mentioned in my last post that I'd be collecting 'trinkets' over the course of this month (it's national health blogging month, which Greg states is "not a thing"....and I realized today it is less a "thing" and more of a challenge to health bloggers from WEGO health). 

I feel like putting together things that make me smile, or that are generally uplifting.  So far my trinkets have been things meaningful to me, but hopefully I'll also stumble onto things broadly meaningful as well.



There are some similar trinkets to these on my Montana Momma blog; these are pictures from my old myspace account that I was only able to save as small images.  Even as little pictures, though, they make me smile.  I put the outdoorsy ones over there, and these are the 'indoors' ones. 

The outdoorsy ones reflect my pre-illness life, which I'm not sure Christopher really remembers.   But I feel like I have recent posts in both blogs that more closely resemble my pre-illness life than my year in bed, for sure.

In the time since I began this blog, I recieved an email about the health blogs for the month.  They have prompts to break you out of your usual writing, which I will probably be using or mostly using for the month after today.  Plus trinkets here and there.

In my Bread and Roses blog, I think I'll be documenting the EEO process....either my month as it unfolds (I'm beginning the investigation phase of the formal EEO complaint process this week) or experiences with various steps in the process that I've experienced so far.






This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

No comments:

Post a Comment