Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today's best 'lobsterquotes'

Lobsterquotes is the twitter handle of an optimist (I'm assuming) who posts inspirational quotes.  I can't click "favorite" fast enough to save all of the ones that catch my attention. 

I had a good evening with the kids, forcing myself to breathe peacefully and FOCUS on the end of the kids movie we were watching, rather taking the opportunity to fret about work/legal matters.  And if my mind wandered there, I thought healthy thoughts about what a healthy perspective would look like.

So when I opened my computer after they both went to bed, each twitter lobsterquote came with a calm breathe that took absolutely no thought or effort, and with a calm little wave of endorphines.

These are the ones I could "favorite" fast enough to save (gems, all of them).


A contented man is always rich~proverb


To know the road ahead, ask those coming back~Chinese Proverb


If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you'll die a lot of times~Dean Smith


Family is a haven in a heartless world~Lasch


If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought~Peace Pilgrim


We cannot rise higher than our thought of ourselves~ Orison Swett Marden


Happiness lies, first of all, in health~George William Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment